Passion-Usinages
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Zispo fu-1a

Zispo fu-1a Empty Zispo fu-1a

Message  paukerock le Mer 19 Aoû 2020, 16:29

@Enfield a écrit:

Bonjour, j'ai acheté le mème machine je pense.

paukerock
Nouveau
Nouveau

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Zispo fu-1a Empty Re: Zispo fu-1a

Message  TRD le Mer 19 Aoû 2020, 20:44

Ça a l'air bien conçu comme bécane.

Mais il faudra retoucher la broche pour utiliser des mandrins ISO. C'est normalement possible. J'ai eu une machine à cône Morse qui avait été transformée en ISO. En général sur ces machines anciennes, il y a suffisamment de matière dans la broche.

Le seul souci à mon avis c'est de savoir si un ISO 40 sera possible ou s'il va falloir passer à un 45 ou 50. Je crains que ce soit inévitable.

Albert EINSTEIN

TRD
Modérateur
Modérateur

paukerock aime ce message

Message  paukerock le Mer 26 Aoû 2020, 22:59

my French is inposible too reaed dju too to the fact that i am dyslectic and my englisch is far from perfect but here goes nothing sorry in advanse.
doo you know the weight of this machinne?
i think there is sum kind ov tchain kase with my mil (for what??)if i interpreted your reaktion right it is for driving a mandril ?
iso( internationl standerdization)?
la broche ? is most probabley a part ov the mil but ?

paukerock
Nouveau
Nouveau

Message  TRD le Mer 26 Aoû 2020, 23:47

Hello

French.                 English équivalent

Broche.         .......    Spindle

Mandrin.                    Chuck

IS0 40           ..... .....Most common shape and dimension of the interface beetween spindle and Chuck.

SA40 ~ SK40 ~BT40 ~ISO40 = 7/24 tappered interface

Please, use the link below to see the pictures

http://www.gbmo.eu/attachement-pour-le-fraisage.html

Albert EINSTEIN

TRD
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  paukerock le Sam 29 Aoû 2020, 09:53

at this moment i am happy with the clarkson holder.
i need too transport it home and i was wondering what the weight is? have you found out enything on this subject ore can you give your best gues please .
when i greased the head ov the mil after a hole cartridge ov grease whent in and the mil was running for a couple ov minutes  the grease whas trown out in blobs at the spindel axel is there a seal sumwhere that is suposed too keep the fat in?
and the handle to ingage and disengage the main feed on the wright hand side ov the machine(for moving things automaticley) that you pul up too engage keeps dropping out ov gear.

paukerock
Nouveau
Nouveau

Message  TRD le Sam 29 Aoû 2020, 10:18

Hello

For cast Iron conventionnal milling machines, you can roughly estimate the weight using this formula :

1,5 x ( Longitudinal stroke [mm] + transversal stroke [mm] + vertical stroke [mm] = Weight [Kg]

More or less 15%.

There IS generally no seal on old machines with Grease feeder. The extra Grease HAVE TO keep the bearings. If not, they heat too much.

Sorry, I cannot understand tour last sentence. Please could you reformulate with other words ?

The Klarson holder IS not a problème if you have attachements. If not, you will have to spent more than for buying ISO attachement. It's only a financial topic !

Albert EINSTEIN

TRD
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  paukerock le Sam 29 Aoû 2020, 15:29

when you stand i front ov the milling machine you have two handles on the left hand side one too outomatikley go up and down and one to outomaticley go forwards and bakwards.
on the right hand side you have a levver to make the feed tschange direction up gos left 1position down is nutral and then second position down and the outomatic feed gos the other direction
the you have a second lever right hand side that makes(the feed motor go on and of i think) klosest too the gearbox .that you have too pul up to make the outomatic feed work that lever drops down after a while on my mil
than another smol handle to make the feed go fast and slow marked 1 and 2

paukerock
Nouveau
Nouveau

Message  TRD le Sam 29 Aoû 2020, 18:55

Hello,

If your lever come back alone this indicate you have a bad adjustment or a mechanical problem. It could be due to :

1) Automatic stop baddly adjusted. See this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhPMwkbc_YE
2) too hard friction between table and sliding surfaces ;
3) bearing or shaft stop (ring, pin, etc) lost. The bearing or the shaft can move due to helical gear reaction ;
4) safety clutch worn or baddly adjusted ;
5) Damaged Gear (broken tooth).

Albert EINSTEIN

TRD
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé